Focus areas for Upper Horfield Community School and Early Years for this year are:
- Personal development: themes from our PSHE programme (JIGSAW)
- School values: Politeness, Trust and Safety, Respect, Inclusion and Responsibility
- British Values: Democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect, tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
- Cultural Awareness: The wide range of religious and cultural festivals celebrated in our community and beyond
- Achievements of our school community: Sharing success, celebrations and achievements