- Personal development: themes from our PSHE programme (JIGSAW)
- School values: Respect, responsibility and Aspiration
- British Values: Democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect, tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.
- Cultural Awareness: The wide range of religious and cultural festivals celebrated in our community and beyond
- Achievements of our school community: Sharing success, celebrations and achievements
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, during terms 1 and 2 we will not be conducting assemblies as we have done in the past. We will be exploring the use of remote assemblies. We are hoping to be able to invite parents and carers in to school to join in our assemblies from term 3.